Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas!!

Hey everyone! So Christmas is coming up and I have been doing tons of shopping lately. I went to the mall a few days ago with my friend Rachel. We got a ton of stuff for our family and friends for really good prices. The only bad thing about shopping last minute is that the stores are always crowded with people. I'm excited to show my parents what I got them for Christmas. I really hope they like it. I will post pictures of their reactions on another post. I don't really get my brother anything for Christmas, but this year I decided to be nice to him and get him something. LOL! For my brother, Ben, I got him a poster of Eminem since he really likes his music. I couldn't really think of anything else to get him besides that. For my mom I got her a umbrella since she doesn't have one and it's always raining. I also got her a really cool lip gloss from Sephora. It's really funny and I hope she likes it!! For my father I got him a Carrie Underwood CD since I couldn't find him a Kellie Pickler one. I also went to Yankee Candle and got him a cute candle holder with a small candle to put in it. Pictures will be at the bottom if you want to see the things I got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment