Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! I hope you all have been good & aren't on Santa's naughty list this year! It really doesn't feel like Christmas to me...Is that weird?? I guess this year has just gone by so fast and I just can't believe it's Christmas time! So far all I've been doing today is listening to Christmas songs. I'm really excited to spend time with my family these next few days. My family doesn't really have a "tradition". Some people do, but not us. LOL. I don't think Christmas is about getting presents. I think Christmas is more about spending time with your family, and appreciating the things you have. Now I have to go wrap presents!! Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!!!♥
                                          xoxo Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment