Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Justin Bieber Concert♥

Yesterday (Dec. 21) was one of the best days in my life! I went to the Justin Bieber concert and had VIP tickets which means I met people who work with Justin, got to go to a VIP sound check, a VIP party, and I got to actually talk to Justin himself. It was absolutely amazing. Justin wasn't what I expected. He looked really different in person. He's much taller & skinnier than I thought, but he was still beautiful. Lots of people like Justin for his money, fame, or the way he looks. I'm different. I like Justin for who he is and what he does for other people. He makes a ton of people happy in the most simplest ways and always wants to put a smile on other people's faces. Justin makes great music also that people can relate to. Justin isn't like most celebrities. He's a real kid. He's experienced things such as being a normal guy. Justin is the same kid who lived in Stratford, Ontario Canada performing for his friends and family enjoying life. Justin is very unique and has a very special talent. He knows how to respect people and stick up for what he believes in. I will support Justin through everything even if I don't agree with it.
                                    xoxo Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment